Saturday 8 May 2010

GUNS for sale ladies!

Meet my new best friend: gun-necklace with knife. :D




I recently found these guns and i decided to make them into necklaces since I´m always talking about security in the streets at night-time with my best friend. I don´t have ANY muscles, and so sometimes it really is scary
to be a woman in Barcelona! I´m not planning (and hope not) to ever use this knife, but carrying it around my neck works as a reminder to keep my eyes open and be careful.

The price of the necklace is 20 euros.

You can choose the length of the chain!

It´s made of metal, and it has a small foldable pocket knife inside.

2 comments:

  1. very cool! i love ur blog =)

    visit mine too if you've the time
    http://slang-ren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heippa,

    huomasin lookbookista että oot suomalainen ja opiskelet vaatetusjuttuja barcelonassa, saanko udella missä koulussa? :-) opiskelen itse suomessa ja suunnittelen vaihtoon lähtemistä juuri barcelonaan ja kiinnostaisi mitkä koulut siellä on hyviä

    ReplyDelete